Welcome to the primary ever Shouter’s Friday with Harsh Agrawal’s podcast. This can be a new present that we’re developing with with a purpose to reply all of the questions that Shouters from all over the world have.
On this new podcast, we decide high questions from the ShoutMeloud Bloggers’ Discussion board and reply them intimately.
For this podcast, we now have Chatty Sharma because the co-host. Chatty is a fellow Shouter who’s curious and stuffed with questions on running a blog and on-line advertising.
On this first episode of Shouter’s Friday, we reply varied questions associated to enhancing writing expertise, creating a superb crew, getting sponsorships on your weblog, and far more.
Subscribe to iTunes | Podbean
Present Notes: Bettering Writing Abilities, Creating A Staff, Getting Sponsorships
- [00:59] – How can I make myself a terrific weblog author like Harsh Agrawal?
- [08:05] – What ought to I do with my second website?
- [15:44] – How do I create a crew?
- [21:01] – How a lot time do it is advisable to anticipate all the things to settle after switching to https?
- [27:08] – How can I get sponsors for my giveaways?
Assets for this episode
- ShoutMeLoud Discussion board – Mingle with the Shouter group.
- Grammarly – Right fundamental grammar and spelling errors.
- Sedo – Purchase and promote web sites.
- ContentMart – Rent content material writers.
- Google Search Console – Submit sitemap and examine rankings.
Considered the week
Focus in your strengths and your weaknesses will go away naturally!
Catch you subsequent Friday
When you’ve got query that you really want solutions to within the subsequent episode of Shouter’s Friday, simply go online to the ShoutMeLoud Bloggers’ Discussion board and ask!
Subscribe and Remark
Love this podcast?
- Fee us on iTunes and go away a evaluate!
- Subscribe to us on iTunes to obtain podcast updates in your e-mail.
- Comply with us on YouTube to remain up-to-date with the most recent SML stuff!
When you’ve got any questions, be at liberty to ask within the feedback part under. Nothing offers me larger pleasure than serving to out my readers!