Welcome to the third episode of the “Shouter’s Friday with Harsh Agrawal” podcast.
By now most of you’re conscious that we right here at ShoutMeLoud have began a brand new podcast present. This can be a present the place we reply hand-picked questions from Shouters throughout the globe.
In right this moment’s podcast, we’re going to choose some questions from the ShoutMeLoud Blogger’s Discussion board and reply them intimately.
Together with Harsh, now we have Chatty Sharma, a curious Shouter such as you, who’s adamant to be taught on-line advertising and marketing and running a blog intimately.
Within the final episode of the Shouter’s Friday podcast, we mentioned questions associated to producing visitors, getting the proper key phrases in your weblog, interlinking your weblog, visitor posting, on-page search engine optimization and rather more. You may take heed to the podcast right here.
On this episode, we reply questions associated to Google Adsense, numerous methods of monetizing, attaining consistency in running a blog, key phrase density and rather more.
- [00:50] – The best way to get accredited for Adsense?
- [15:45] –How can I be constant on running a blog
- [28:38] – Finest time to put in writing?
- [37:38] –Www vs non www on search engine optimization?
- [40:22] –I’ve a 2500+ phrase submit, and the key phrase density is “zero.three” is it okay
Sources from this episode
- Be a part of ShoutMeLoud Discussion board: http://ask.shoutmeloud.com
- Google Search Console: https://www.google.com/site owners/instruments
- Google AdSense: https://www.google.com/adsense/begin/#/?modal_active=none
- Media.internet: https://www.media.internet
- Propeller advertisements: https://propellerads.com
- Amazon advertisements: https://promoting.amazon.com
Considered the week
Write every day because it’s like forming an intimate relationship with your self. If you happen to don’t really feel like writing a weblog submit each day, that’s completely high-quality. Write a journal or take notes in an app. Simply write!
Catch you subsequent Friday
When you’ve got a query that you really want solutions to within the subsequent episode of Shouter’s Friday, simply go browsing to the ShoutMeLoud Bloggers’ Discussion board and ask!
Subscribe and Remark
Love this podcast?
Price us on iTunes and go away a evaluate!
Subscribe to us on iTunes to obtain podcast updates in your e mail.
Comply with us on YouTube to remain up-to-date with the most recent SML stuff!
When you’ve got a query, be happy to ask within the feedback part under. Nothing offers me higher pleasure than serving to my readers!